Thank you for applying! We'll be in touch.
* Design and prototype experiences that engage users and meet business requirements
* Lead design aspect of projects from conceptualization through delivery
* Designs wireframes, mockups and prototypes
* Craft creative, modern designs, ensuring that content meets brand standards and targets the intended audience
* Construct style guides to create consistent experiences across an implementation.
* Work with UI/UX Center of Excellence to design reusable components to be used across implementations.
* Design with accessibility in mind, while ensuring optimal performance on a variety of experiences
* Deliver measurable, positive results within the client and team’s timeline resulting in positive feedback from clients
* Apply user-centered design principles to improve the workflow, expand the functionality and enhance experiences
* Gather requirements from users and stakeholders, understand pain points, create sample user personas and document user journeys to improve experience.
* Apply the results from user research and usability testing to create new features and improve current features
* Enhance organization’s reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills as well as business acumen and a commercial outlook
* Disciplined, self-directed and a team motivator…a great leader and team player!
* Any other duties and tasks assigned by the manager
* 4+ years as a UX/UI designer
* Gather and evaluate user requirements
* Identify and troubleshoot UX problems
* Work within brand guidelines while developing creative solutions
* Deep understanding of UX principles - able to back up design solutions with sound reasoning
* Working with developers to ensure product quality
* Wireframing/designing tools - Figma, Adobe XD, Photoshop and Illustrator
* Conduct layout adjustments based on feedback
* Familiarity with ServiceNow or enterprise level software preferred
* Understanding of CSS and HTML preferred
REQUIRED SOFT SKILLS:
* Ability to actively listen; hearing and understanding a client's needs and being able to ask questions to aid in discovering deeper value.
* Presentation of concepts, wireframes and journey maps to stakeholders
* Passionate about learning, have a strong desire to ask questions, discover new things, and continuously improve
* Have a team mentality. Bring designs to the group to to show-off, problem solve, and grow.
* Be amenable to critique and discussion
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related equivalent work experience preferred
The starting pay range for this role is $75,000 - $95,000. Actual compensation will depend on a number of factors, including actual work location, relevant experience (internal or external), technical skills, and other qualifications.
A successful candidate will have the opportunity to enroll in insurance and other role-based benefits for more information reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org
Join The GlideFast Team
Work with the best consultants and developers in the industry.