Thank you for applying! We'll be in touch.
* Collaborate with clients to understand their telecom processes and requirements, and provide expert guidance and support in fitting those processes into the ServiceNow platform.
* Provide expert-level consulting services to clients in the telecom industry, including Order Management, TM Forum API's, REST API's, and IT Service Management.
* Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure the technical architecture aligns with business needs and requirements.
* Provide technical leadership, guidance, and support to project teams and stakeholders.
* Stay current with the latest trends and technologies in the telecom industry and recommend innovative solutions to improve business operations.
* Develop and implement best practices for coding, testing, debugging, and deployment.
* Participate in code reviews and ensure the codebase is clean and well-documented.
* Identify and troubleshoot technical issues and provide solutions to ensure smooth system operations.
* Minimum of 15 years of experience in the telecom industry with a deep understanding of Order Management, TM Forum API's, REST API's, and IT Service Management.
* Strong working knowledge and proven experience with OSS/BSS technologies
* Strong understanding of the Telcom Service Delivery and Assurance domains
* Strong analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making skills
* Excellent communication and collaboration skills
* Ability to work independently as well as part of a team in a face paced, dynamic environment
* Communication: Convey complex information in a way that is easily understandable to clients and team members.
* Leadership: Guide and motivate team members, set goals, and provide feedback.
* Adaptability: Work in different environments, handle changes in project scope, and adjust to new technologies and processes. Being adaptable also means being able to learn quickly and apply new skills.
* Time Management: Prioritize tasks, meet deadlines, and ensure that projects stay on track.
* Collaboration: Work effectively with clients, team members, and stakeholders from different backgrounds and disciplines.
Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science or a related field or equivalent work experience
A successful candidate will have the opportunity to enroll in insurance and other role-based benefits for more information reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org
Join The GlideFast Team
Work with the best consultants and developers in the industry.