Thank you for applying! We'll be in touch.
At GlideFast Consulting, we are dedicated to helping our customers see the benefits and value of their ServiceNow implementation come to life.
As an Accounting Manager with GlideFast Consulting, you will work closely with our CFO and finance team to supervise, track and evaluate day to day Accounting and Financial activities of our organization. The Accounting Manager's responsibilities include establishing financial status by developing, implementing and maintaining systems for collecting, analyzing, verifying and reporting information.
Travel Requirements: 5% or less
Employment Status: Full-time
* Prepare workpapers and complete the month end close of the financials
* Issue financial statements to management on a monthly basis
* Complete invoicing on a monthly basis
* Collect delinquent accounts receivable
* Assist with entering Accounts Payable invoices in the accounting system
* Assist with completing payroll bi-weekly
* Assist with the process of selecting insurance carriers and implementing new plans
* Help with company system implementations
* Help prepare the company budget
* Complete various financial analysis reports
* Complete the bank reconciliation monthly
* Manage corporate credit card statements and pay them on a monthly basis
* Assist in establishing and enforcing proper accounting methods, policies, and principles
* Meet financial accounting objectives
* Improve systems and procedures and initiate corrective actions
* Protect GlideFast's value by maintaining confidentiality
* Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance
* Minimum of 2 years experience in a related Accounting role
* Public Accounting experience
* Proven working experience as an Accounting Manager, Accounting Supervisor or Finance Manager
* Advanced computer skills in MS Office, accounting software and databases, and Google Suite
* Ability to manipulate large amounts of data
* Proven knowledge of accounting principles, practices, standards, laws and regulations
* High attention to detail and accuracy
* Ability to direct and supervise
The starting pay range for this role is $80,000-$100,000. Actual compensation will depend on a number of factors, including actual work location, relevant experience (internal or external), technical skills, and other qualifications.
A successful candidate will have the opportunity to enroll in insurance and other role-based benefits for more information reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org
Join The GlideFast Team
Work with the best consultants and developers in the industry.