Senior Proposals Manager
Senior Proposals Manager
Thank you for applying! We'll be in touch.
As a Proposals Manager with GlideFast Consulting, you are responsible for planning, scheduling, and managing all aspects of competitive proposals, including inputs on strategy development, technical solutions and cost strategy. The Proposals Manager reports to the VP of Strategy and works with executive leaders to strategize current and future efforts in line with company growth targets. The position coordinates with other department members including internal and external technical subject matter experts as well as program managers and technical staff.
* Identify newly solicited Request for Proposal opportunities
* Manage and track Requests for Proposal response status
* Coordinate all aspects of the response development process including development of a response outline, proofreading, prepare review drafts and final editions, scheduling review meetings, and tracking completion of team assignments
* Facilitate meetings to ensure the work on the proposal is on target to meet the deadline
* Collate team concept drafts into a single body of work and ensure that completed proposals are professional, cohesive and credible
* Assist with maintaining a database with standard proposal responses
* Research new material by collaborating with subject matter experts (SMEs) and develop well-written, accurate database files
* Adapt responses to be uniquely relevant to each prospective customer and/or RFP deliverables
* Serve as Point of Contact for questions pertaining to RFP’s, RFQ’s, and RFI’s
* Perform competitive analysis on key competitors in the industry
* Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
* Maintain industry knowledge on quality excellence and innovation
* Self-starter with a record of accomplishment in managing multiple complex projects
* Disciplined, self-directed, a team motivator, and a team player
* 5+ years of related experience in a proposals specialist role or similar
* Experience crafting proposals and RFX responses.
* ServiceNow experience a plus
* Shipley framework a plus
* Strong working proficiency with RFP and RFI processes
* Strong working knowledge of word processing software
* Excellent computer and organizational skills, as well as attention to detail
* Experience managing, writing, and submitting a wide range of government proposals including RFP, RFI, RFQ, RFS, etc.
* Experience independently reviewing standard internal and external documents such as NDA/MNDA, EULA, SaaS, MSA, Teaming Agreements, etc.
* Excellent technical writing abilities, including being able to understand and distill wide-ranging information into a compliant and well-written proposal, for both business and technical use cases
* Experience working with or in FEDCIV, Federal Healthcare, or DoD with domain understanding and knowledge
* Experience managing relationships and work with partners and subcontractors
* An understanding of key IT initiatives including agile, cloud, IT modernization, cybersecurity, data analytics, etc.
* Familiarity with major federal government acquisition strategies, contract vehicles, and government proposal processes, including the Shipley proposal process
* Experience managing and maintaining GSA Schedule Contracts
* Deep understanding of federal proposal compliance.
* Design abilities, especially with powerpoint or graphics a plus
REQUIRED SOFT SKILLS:
* Ability to work independently as well as part of a team as a self-motivated, disciplined professional using good communication and positive attitude
* Critical thinker, independent worker
* Researcher who can look things up about a company for a narrative.
* Highly organized (help maintain a library of information and improve processes)
* Uphold excellent time management and organizational skills with an aptitude toward creative problem-solving
* Manage multiple complex tasks at once
* Exhibit exemplary strategic planning abilities and meet strict deadlines
* Deliver measurable, positive results within the client and team’s timeline resulting in positive feedback from clients
* Demonstrate excellent written, reporting, verbal/oral communication skills to all levels of stakeholders, both technical and non-technical; must be an effective presenter
* Demonstrate proven troubleshooting skills
* Maintain professionalism and an uninterrupted work environment during all client meetings and interactions
* Remain innovative, creative, and self-directed
Minimum of a Bachelor's degree or equivalent in a related field
The starting pay range for this role is $75,000-120,000. Actual compensation will depend on a number of factors, including actual work location, relevant experience (internal or external), technical skills, and other qualifications.
A successful candidate will have the opportunity to enroll in insurance and other role-based benefits for more information reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org
Join The GlideFast Team
Work with the best consultants and developers in the industry.