Thank you for applying! We'll be in touch.
* Manage the tenant on-boarding process through accurate documentation, guidance, and administration
* Manage, track and report on tenant engagement and governance standards
* Manage overall ServiceNow communications (process changes, upgrade plans, process improvement recommendations, etc.) with customer team
* Provide consultation and expertise to aid in use and deployment of ServiceNow to assure platform alignment to business strategy, problem resolution, integration best practices governance decisions and service desk architecting
* Support issue resolutions through ongoing communications and reporting of open tickets
* Root cause analysis of SEV 1-2 incidents and platform development/automation backlog updating
* Complete post-incident restoration follows ups and improvement plan development and communication
* Update the platform development/automation backlog
* Understand the business needs and the needs to standardize processes, and build this into the design
* 6 months experience as release manager
* 6 months ServiceNow experience
* Knowledge in ITIL foundation (preferred)
* Certified ServiceNow Administrator
* Agile SCRUM Certification
REQUIRED SOFT SKILLS:
* Self-motivated, disciplined professional able to function as a true business leader with a record of accomplishment in managing multiple complex tasks
* Uphold excellent time management and organizational skills with an aptitude toward creative problem-solving.
* Excellent written, reporting, verbal/oral communication skills; must be an effective presenter
* Proven troubleshooting skills
* Continue learning service delivery solutions, technologies, and methodologies.
* Maintain professionalism and an uninterrupted work environment during all client meetings and interactions
* Bachelor's degree in computer science, information systems, business administration, or other related fields preferred (or equivalent work experience)
* Agile SCRUM certification
A successful candidate will have the opportunity to enroll in insurance and other role-based benefits for more information reach out to email@example.com
Join The GlideFast Team
Work with the best consultants and developers in the industry.