Thank you for applying! We'll be in touch.
As the Operations Manager, you will provide supervision to the ServiceNow Administrators within your shift and will address any issues that may arise. Within your team, you will provide leadership and direction to the ServiceNow Administrators and will support the management of all aspects of delivery, providing both technical and administrative support to help resolve technical problems, improve performance, and delivering high quality business outcomes.
* Lead the respective team of ServiceNow Administrators by monitoring work and providing guidance
* Implement quality management procedures and conduct analyses to ensure products and technical deliverables meet certain organizational standards
* Create and give progress reports to the Tenant Manager about any issues and/or general state of business
* Monitor ServiceNow Administrators’ work and provide guidance when necessary
* Proactively monitor and follow up on incident tickets
* Oversee processes to find areas of improvement
* Manage and execute detailed program plans that consider all requirements, constraints, resources, and deliverables associated with the defined objectives
* Assess system performance and recommend improvements
* Implement best practices across the ServiceNow Administrator’s team
* 3+ years in a consulting position, managing professional services
* 2+ years in of experience with ServiceNow implementation
* Consultative skills for software service delivery to improve processes and organizational models
* Knowledge in ITIL foundation is required
REQUIRED SOFT SKILLS:
* Self-motivated, disciplined professional able to function as a true business leader with a record of accomplishment in managing multiple complex tasks
* Uphold excellent time management and organizational skills with an aptitude toward creative problem-solving.
* Excellent written, reporting, verbal/oral communication skills; must be an effective presenter
* Proven troubleshooting skills
* Continue learning service delivery solutions, technologies, and methodologies.
* Maintain professionalism and an uninterrupted work environment during all client meetings and interactions
* Bachelor's degree in computer science, information systems, business administration, or other related fields preferred (or equivalent work experience)
A successful candidate will have the opportunity to enroll in insurance and other role-based benefits for more information reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org
Join The GlideFast Team
Work with the best consultants and developers in the industry.