Thank you for applying! We'll be in touch.
● Leveraging internal and vendor-provided services in the planning, implementation and support of hosted and internally developed products and end user services
● Manages the technical capabilities with one of more efforts
● Lead sales discovery conversations
● Lead Customer Workshops
● Assist with pre-sales activities around technical and functional inquiries
● Coordinates with internal/external project team in end user service delivery implementation plans and ensures completion of projects on schedule and within budget
● Provides guidance on technical resources within the organization
● Manages to budget targets established by top tier management
● Establishes and maintains strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders, adheres to policies, procedures, and protocols, and promotes company values
● Recommends policies and procedures to upper management and assists with implementing approved changes
● Self-starter with a record of accomplishment in managing multiple complex projects.
● Disciplined, self-directed and a team motivator…a great leader and team player!
● Any other duties and tasks assigned by the DTS
A successful candidate will have the opportunity to enroll in insurance and other role-based benefits for more information reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org
Join The GlideFast Team
Work with the best consultants and developers in the industry.