Thank you for applying! We'll be in touch.
At GlideFast Consulting, we are dedicated to helping our customers see the benefits and value of their ServiceNow implementation come to life.
As an IT Service Management Advisor with GlideFast Consulting, you are high-performing Strategic Consultant, with a proven track record of assisting clients with building and adopting ITIL based service management practices. You will work directly with our clients, and our team of seasoned professionals, to craft and optimize service management practices, and lead to ensure a successful deployment of the ServiceNow platform. The IT Service Management Advisor must have excellent analytical and communication skills, along with an intermediate to advanced level of knowledge with the ITIL framework, and a desire to learn and grow in a dynamic environment as an ITSM/ITIL professional. The IT Service Management Advisor provides ITIL-based Information Technology Service Management (ITSM) knowledge and expertise to GlideFast customers and stakeholders in support of our client's efforts to mature key internal processes, and ready them for a successful implementation of the ServiceNow platform.
The IT Service Management Advisor will provide ITSM process (such as Change, Incident, and Configuration Management) consulting services for our clients as they aim to build or optimize their current state of operations. The IT Service Management Advisor will also work hand-in-hand with GlideFast's team of ServiceNow Technical Consultants to help craft the platform's requirements, based on the processes designed and optimized. The ideal candidate will also have working knowledge of the ServiceNow platform, with the ability to work with a Solutions Consultant to translate business requirements into platform stories.
Employment Status: Full-time
Travel Requirements: 25% or less
* Lead strategic workshop sessions, many of which are on-site with our customer, that aim to build and optimize specific ITSM processes
* Lead process assessment and strategic road mapping sessions with our clients, which seek to identify specific strengths and weaknesses our clients’ operations, and help to plan for their immediate and long-term future within the ITSM framework
* Document and present the findings and outcomes of the strategic workshop, and road mapping sessions
* Seamlessly align business objectives with ServiceNow platform requirements, by working as a GlideFast team to deliver for our clients
* Consistently meet deadlines for project deliverables, such as process guides, strategic road maps, etc.
* Participate in appropriate customer focused service management forums and meetings.
* Demonstrated knowledge and experience working with information technology service managers and service owners, across a wide range of industries
* Demonstrated experience communicating complex ideas with stakeholders and building collaborative relationships with team members, customers, and other stakeholders
* Demonstrated ability to prioritize projects and efforts with minimum guidance
* ITIL Foundations v3/v4 required (preference given for additional ITIL certification levels such as Expert)
* Working knowledge of the ServiceNow platform
* Excellent Microsoft Office Productivity suite skills
* BS or BA degree in a Business, Management, or a related discipline from an accredited college/university
* Minimum of 5 years of experience in ITSM, ITIL or related IT environment.
A successful candidate will have the opportunity to enroll in insurance and other role-based benefits for more information reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org
Join The GlideFast Team
Work with the best consultants and developers in the industry.