Thank you for applying! We'll be in touch.
* Documents processes, workflows, and stories during Process Consulting Workshops ensuring that requirements are understood and delivered to specification
* Leads the story grooming and writing process, collaborating with the project team to prioritize and document business and process requirements
* Supports the Business Process Consultant and Technical Architect in sprint planning.
* Supports management of the RIDAC and creates new stories during the Execution phase
* Supports or delivers OCM activities such as knowledge transfer, documentation, and training
* Engages stakeholders in proper, prompt, and frequent grooming of project documentation and artifacts via clear written and verbal communication
* Acts as a backup to the Business Process Consultant and Engagement Manager role when needed, facilitating scrum meetings, status reporting, and showbacks
* Collaborate and contribute to the organization to support continual improvement of customer delivery, best practice processes, collateral
* Guides clients on story and agile best practices
* Identifies gaps and opportunities related to Advisory team processes, artifacts, and methodologies
* Provides recommendations to resolve and address issues in team processes, artifacts, or methodologies
* Contribute to team development and knowledge sharing through Share the Wealth, training, blogs, mentorship and/or team support
* Contribute to centers of excellence development
* Keep up to date on all Delta releases
* Continue learning service delivery solutions, technologies and methodologies
* Complete client case studies, where applicable, and assist Marketing with customer content
* Demonstrate ability to juggle multiple complex projects or initiatives at one time
* 1-2 years of experience in at least one ServiceNow module or application (ITOM, GRC, SecOps, or other additional products)
* 1-2 years of experience in Line of Business
* 1-2 years of Consulting experience (internal or external customers)
* 1-2 years of industry experience (telecomms, manufacturing, finance)
* Experience partnering with key stakeholders/executives
* 1 year of experience writing stories and grooming requirements
REQUIRED SOFT SKILLS:
* Self-motivated, disciplined professional able to function as a true business leader with a record of accomplishment in managing multiple complex tasks
* Uphold excellent time management and organizational skills with an aptitude toward creative problem-solving.
* Excellent proficiency with English language: written, reporting, verbal/oral communication skills; must be an effective presenter
* Proven troubleshooting skills
* Continue learning service delivery solutions, technologies, and methodologies.
* Maintain professionalism and an uninterrupted work environment during all client meetings and interactions
* Excellent communications skills required – verbally with all levels of customer IT and business management as well as written with technical assessments and project-related reports
* Skilled in documenting business requirements, user stories, and project collateral.
* Strong interpersonal skills with customer centric mindset
* ITIL V3 or V4 Foundations Certification preferred
* Degree in Information Technology or related field; or equivalent experience
A successful candidate will have the opportunity to enroll in insurance and other role-based benefits for more information reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org
Join The GlideFast Team
Work with the best consultants and developers in the industry.