SDM - Portal & Integrations
SDM - Portal & Integrations
Thank you for applying! We'll be in touch.
As a Service Delivery Manager with GlideFast Consulting, you will provide leadership, vision, and direction to your team of Technical Consultants. In this dynamic role, you will support the management of all aspects of delivery and career management, provide both technical and administrative support to help resolve technical problems as well as support the management of team performance and the quality of service delivery.
Technical Consultants, Senior Technical Consultant’s and Architects (from any Pod) may applyPortal/Integrations experience is not required, but preferredOpen to US/Canada
* Support project onboarding, resourcing, and customer feedback
* Provide technical oversight and support for projects and serve as a first tier escalation point as needed
* Provide technical best practices, architecture and reviews
* Support project staffing requests and monitor utilization
* Assist with scoping as needed (ex. SOW’s, ROM’s, etc)
* Mentor and provide professional guidance to the team as needed
* Provide marketing with case studies and marketing content
* Provide interview support as needed
* Lead, develop, and inspire team members
* Plan and perform 90-day, mid-year and Annual performance reviews
* Lead Goal Planning discussions and ensure goals and tracked and managed
* Ensure team career development plans are reviewed and learning opportunities are explored
* Review and approve, when applicable, team member’s PTO requests and expenses
* Guide career and skill growth of team and assist with certification guidance
* Manage a team of Technical Consultants and Architects
* 3+ years in a consulting position, managing professional services
* Consultative skills for software service delivery to lead customers in improving their processes and organizational models
* Knowledge in ITIL foundation is required
REQUIRED SOFT SKILLS:
* Self-motivated, disciplined professional able to function as a true business leader with a record of accomplishment in managing multiple complex tasks
* Uphold excellent time management and organizational skills with an aptitude toward creative problem-solving.
* Excellent written, reporting, verbal/oral communication skills; must be an effective presenter
* Proven troubleshooting skills
* Continue learning service delivery solutions, technologies, and methodologies.
* Maintain professionalism and an uninterrupted work environment during all client meetings and interactions
* Bachelor's degree in computer science, information systems, business administration, or other related fields (or equivalent work experience)
A successful candidate will have the opportunity to enroll in insurance and other role-based benefits for more information reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org
Join The GlideFast Team
Work with the best consultants and developers in the industry.