Cleared Business Process Consultant
Cleared Business Process Consultant
Thank you for applying! We'll be in touch.
Location: Remote- US
Travel Requirement: 25% or less
Employment Status: Full-time
Clearance Requirement: Active DoD Secret Clearance or higher
At GlideFast Consulting, we are dedicated to helping our customers see the benefits and value of their ServiceNow implementation come to life.
As a Business Process Consultant with GlideFast Consulting, you are essential in designing and deploying best practice process solutions that help achieve the strategic goals of our customers. In this role, you will lead process discovery, re-engineering, improvement, and analysis sessions to identify solutions that are repeatable, efficient, and accelerate value by employing proven best practice solutions. You will document, prioritize, and support in the delivery of the overall solution that will allow our customers to manage work more efficiently, and meet the overall goals of the project.
* Prepare and lead process discovery and requirement workshops with customer sponsors and key stakeholders to identify requirements.
* Document, communicate and validate business, functional design, and process requirements throughout the customer engagement.
* Identify areas of process/platform improvement and recommend solutions to gain process efficiencies, improve long-term platform sustainability, and increase adoption rates.
* Provide guidance to customers of tools, features, and processes available to them on the ServiceNow platform that could provide additional value.
* Ensure all process related deliverables to customers are complete, consistent, high quality, on time and deliver valued outcomes.
* Design and deliver tailored ServiceNow solution demonstrations that align to customers' objectives along with key metrics and KPI's to quantify the solution value.
* Collaborate and contribute to the organization to support continuous improvement of customer delivery, best practice processes, collateral, and team development.
* Invest and maintain expertise in ServiceNow products, processes, best practice, capabilities, and features.
* Handle multiple complex projects or initiatives across customers and the ServiceNow platform
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience
* 1+ years working with the ServiceNow platform on current releases
* 3+ years experience in management consulting, process design, or product management
* Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
* Proficient in Active Listening and Facilitation of Workshops
* Proficient in driving decisions making and problem solving
* Proficient in documenting process design, business requirements, user stories, process guides, and project collateral.
* Strong interpersonal skills with customer centric mindset
* Experience leading and executing complex strategic and operational initiatives at large organizations
* Experience partnering and advising key stakeholders/executives
* ITIL V3 or V4 Foundations Certification preferred
* ServiceNow CSA Certification preferred
* ServiceNow CIS or Experience in multiple modules preferred
The starting pay range for this role is $108,000-$160,000. Actual compensation will depend on a number of factors, including actual work location, relevant experience (internal or external), technical skills, and other qualifications.
GlideFast Consulting is an Equal Opportunity Employer
A successful candidate will have the opportunity to enroll in insurance and other role-based benefits for more information reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org
Join The GlideFast Team
Work with the best consultants and developers in the industry.