Service Delivery Manager- BPC
Service Delivery Manager- BPC
Thank you for applying! We'll be in touch.
As a Service Delivery Manager in Advisory with GlideFast Consulting, you will be the catalyst of change by providing leadership, vision, and direction to your team of Process Consultants. In this dynamic role, you will support the management of all aspects of delivery and career management, providing both process and administrative support to help resolve issues as well as support the management of team performance and the quality of service delivery.
In this “Player-coach” role, you will support the management of all aspects of delivery and career management, providing both process and administrative support to help resolve issues as well as support the management of team performance and the quality of service delivery. In addition, you will be expected to work with your own set of customers to direct and guide them in gaining a comprehensive understanding of the ServiceNow Platform and lead effective future-state process design for ServiceNow implementation.
* Support your team in achieving utilization goals both individually and across your team
* Identify and manage cross training opportunities within your vertical for products and industry-specific knowledge
* Manage day to day concerns such as escalations, resourcing, interpersonal communication, and create an organization of inclusion
* Build a team of Best in Class performers
* Manage to >85% utilization across your team
* Manage your team’s skillset and availability for work
* Anticipate and manage needs for addition and reduction in staffing
* Monitor over/under billing for your team against Resource Plans
* Manage team PTO and opportunities for backfill
* Actively manage team career satisfaction, recommend increases and promotions, and corrective actions
* Keep Current on product lines and industry-specific knowledge
* Collaborate and contribute to the organization to support continual improvement of customer delivery, best practice processes, collateral, and team development
* Document, prioritize and support the overall delivery of the ServiceNow solution.
* Support large scale enterprise level implementations, strategic enterprise improvements and business transformation engagements.
* Design and facilitate workshops to analyze current state processes while defining challenges and opportunities utilizing industry experience and leading practices
* Document, communicate and validate business, functional design, and process requirements throughout the customer engagement
* Identify areas of process/platform improvement and recommend solutions to gain process efficiencies, improve long-term platform sustainability, and increase adoption rates
* Design and deliver tailored ServiceNow solution demonstrations that align to customers’ objectives along with key metrics and KPIs to quantify the value of the solution
* Acting as backfill for your team where warranted
* Maintaining a presence and contributions to Centers of Excellence including documentation editing
* Contributing to Share the Wealth sessions
* Self-motivated, disciplined professional able to function as a business leader with a record of accomplishment in managing multiple complex tasks
* Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
* Highly Skilled in Active Listening
* Highly Skilled in Facilitation
* Strong interpersonal skills with customer centric mindset
REQUIRED SOFT SKILLS:
* Self-motivated, disciplined professional able to function as a true business leader with a record of accomplishment in managing multiple complex tasks
* Uphold excellent time management and organizational skills with an aptitude toward creative problem-solving.
* Excellent proficiency with English language: written, reporting, verbal/oral communication skills; must be an effective presenter
* Proven troubleshooting skills
* Continue learning service delivery solutions, technologies, and methodologies.
* Maintain professionalism and an uninterrupted work environment during all client meetings and interactions
* Excellent communications skills required – verbally with all levels of customer IT and business management as well as written with technical assessments and project-related reports
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience
* ITIL V3 or V4 Foundations Certification preferred
* ServiceNow CSA Certification
* ServiceNow CIS certification in at least one product line
A successful candidate will have the opportunity to enroll in insurance and other role-based benefits for more information reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org
Join The GlideFast Team
Work with the best consultants and developers in the industry.