Thank you for applying! We'll be in touch.
At GlideFast Consulting, we are dedicated to helping our customers see the benefits and value of their ServiceNow implementation come to life.
As a UI/UX Designer with GlideFast Consulting, you will design user interfaces and user experiences for our customers. The UI/UX Designer provides positive user experiences in ServiceNow by designing experiences that engage users and meet business requirements. The UI/UX Designer will be responsible for projects from conceptualization all the way through to delivery. This includes translating business requirements into wireframes, final prototype mock-ups and design sign-off of implemented solutions
* Design and prototype experiences that engage users and meet business requirements
* Lead design aspect of projects from conceptualization through delivery
* Designs wireframes, mockups and prototypes
* Craft creative, modern designs, ensuring that content meets brand standards and targets the intended audience
* Construct style guides to create consistent experiences across an implementation.
* Work with UI/UX Center of Excellence to design reusable components to be used across implementations.
* Design with accessibility in mind, while ensuring optimal performance on a variety of experiences
* Deliver measurable, positive results within the client and team’s timeline resulting in positive feedback from clients
* Apply user-centered design principles to improve the workflow, expand the functionality and enhance experiences
* Gather requirements from users and stakeholders, understand pain points, create sample user personas and document user journeys to improve experience.
* Apply the results from user research and usability testing to create new features and improve current features
* Enhance organization’s reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills as well as business acumen and a commercial outlook
* Disciplined, self-directed and a team motivator…a great leader and team player!
* Any other duties and tasks assigned by the manager
* 4+ years as a UX/UI designer
* Gather and evaluate user requirements
* Identify and troubleshoot UX problems
* Work within brand guidelines while developing creative solutions
* Deep understanding of UX principles - able to back up design solutions with sound reasoning
* Working with developers to ensure product quality
* Wireframing/designing tools - Figma, Adobe XD, Photoshop and Illustrator
* Conduct layout adjustments based on feedback
* Familiarity with ServiceNow or enterprise level software preferred
* Understanding of CSS and HTML preferred
REQUIRED SOFT SKILLS:
* Ability to actively listen; hearing and understanding a client's needs and being able to ask questions to aid in discovering deeper value.
* Presentation of concepts, wireframes and journey maps to stakeholders
* Passionate about learning, have a strong desire to ask questions, discover new things, and continuously improve
* Have a team mentality. Bring designs to the group to to show-off, problem solve, and grow.
* Be amenable to critique and discussion
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related equivalent work experience preferred
The starting pay range for this role is $75,000 - $95,000. Actual compensation will depend on a number of factors, including actual work location, relevant experience (internal or external), technical skills, and other qualifications.
A successful candidate will have the opportunity to enroll in insurance and other role-based benefits for more information reach out to email@example.com
Join The GlideFast Team
Work with the best consultants and developers in the industry.