Thank you for applying! We'll be in touch.
Type of Employment: Contract
Length of Contract: 3 months
At GlideFast Consulting, we are dedicated to helping our customers see the benefits and value of their ServiceNow implementation come to life.
As a Senior Cloud Engineer with GlideFast Consulting perform System Administrator duties on the GlideFast Azure cloud instance and all peripheral systems.
* Familiarity with the Microsoft Azure platform
* VM administration
* Storage administration
* Linux server administration (CentOS or RHEL preferred)
* Familiarity with Information Assurance and Risk Management Framework compliance
* Backup and restore solution-based experience
* Familiarly with client-side McAfee/Trellix HBSS solutions
* Understanding of enterprise level network and load balancing solutions (F5 Networks is preferred)
* Occasionally may require after hour activities for maintenance and upgrade functions.
* Work independently as well as part of a team using good communication and positive attitude
* Deliver measurable, positive results within the client and team’s timeline resulting in positive feedback from clients
* Uphold excellent time management and organizational skills with an aptitude toward creative problem-solving.
* Remain innovative, creative, self-directed…a great leader and team player with a record of accomplishment in managing multiple complex tasks
* Any other duties and tasks assigned by the supervisor
* Maintain active DoD Secret Clearance
* IAT-II level certification
A successful candidate will have the opportunity to enroll in insurance and other role-based benefits for more information reach out to email@example.com
Join The GlideFast Team
Work with the best consultants and developers in the industry.