Thank you for applying! We'll be in touch.
At GlideFast Consulting, we are dedicated to helping our customers see the benefits and value of their ServiceNow implementation come to life.
As a Telecom Architect with GlideFast Consulting, you will bring your expertise in the telecom industry to help our clients succeed. This individual should have a minimum of 15 years of experience with a deep understanding of Order Management, TM Forum API's, REST API's, and IT Service Management.
* Collaborate with clients to understand their telecom processes and requirements, and provide expert guidance and support in fitting those processes into the ServiceNow platform.
* Provide expert-level consulting services to clients in the telecom industry, including Order Management, TM Forum API's, REST API's, and IT Service Management.
* Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure the technical architecture aligns with business needs and requirements.
* Provide technical leadership, guidance, and support to project teams and stakeholders.
* Stay current with the latest trends and technologies in the telecom industry and recommend innovative solutions to improve business operations.
* Develop and implement best practices for coding, testing, debugging, and deployment.
* Participate in code reviews and ensure the codebase is clean and well-documented.
* Identify and troubleshoot technical issues and provide solutions to ensure smooth system operations.
* Minimum of 15 years of experience in the telecom industry with a deep understanding of Order Management, TM Forum API's, REST API's, and IT Service Management.
* Strong working knowledge and proven experience with OSS/BSS technologies
* Strong understanding of the Telcom Service Delivery and Assurance domains
* Strong analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making skills
* Excellent communication and collaboration skills
* Ability to work independently as well as part of a team in a face paced, dynamic environment
* Communication: Convey complex information in a way that is easily understandable to clients and team members.
* Leadership: Guide and motivate team members, set goals, and provide feedback.
* Adaptability: Work in different environments, handle changes in project scope, and adjust to new technologies and processes. Being adaptable also means being able to learn quickly and apply new skills.
* Time Management: Prioritize tasks, meet deadlines, and ensure that projects stay on track.
* Collaboration: Work effectively with clients, team members, and stakeholders from different backgrounds and disciplines.
Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science or a related field or equivalent work experience
A successful candidate will have the opportunity to enroll in insurance and other role-based benefits for more information reach out to email@example.com
Join The GlideFast Team
Work with the best consultants and developers in the industry.