Cleared Technical Consultant
Cleared Technical Consultant
Thank you for applying! We'll be in touch.
At GlideFast Consulting, we are dedicated to helping our customers see the benefits and value of their ServiceNow implementation come to life.
As a Cleared Technical Consultant with GlideFast Consulting, you will work to develop, design and own technical solutions on the ServiceNow platform. You will provide administration, application development, maintenance and technical support by using good practice web programming techniques to configure robust solutions to the client utilizing the ServiceNow platform.
* Write/create custom business rules, client scripts, script includes, UI policies, UI Actions, ACL’s, data policies, UI scripts
* Work independently with customers on implementations and remote services
* Can troubleshoot basic configuration/script issues
* Attend requirements review and validation sessions as required
* Participate in daily stand up calls
* Work independently as well as part of a team using good communication and positive attitude
* Deliver measurable, positive results within the client and team’s timeline resulting in positive feedback from clients
* Build on current platform knowledge by learning new modules and broadening skillset
* Continue learning service delivery solutions, technologies and methodologies
* Uphold excellent time management and organizational skills with an aptitude toward creative problem-solving
* Remain innovative, creative, self-directed…a great leader and team player with a record of accomplishment in managing multiple complex tasks
* Utilize strong communication, presentation, and writing skills
* Maintain current certifications, keep up to date on all Delta releases
* Maintain professionalism and an uninterrupted work environment during all client meetings and interactions
* Active DoD Secret Clearance or higher
* Security+ Certification preferred
* ServiceNow System Administrator Certification preferred
* 2+ years with ITSM
* Ability to work independently or as part of a team
* 3+ years experience working in an implementation consulting organization or software development team
* Proven track record of dedication to customer success
* Proven success in a full life cycle sales role
* Strong operational and analytical abilities
* Military experience or BA/BS Degree in related field (computer science, information systems, etc) preferred but not required
The starting pay range for this role is $125,000.00-$170,000.00. Actual compensation will depend on a number of factors, including actual work location, relevant experience (internal or external), technical skills, and other qualifications.
A successful candidate will have the opportunity to enroll in insurance and other role-based benefits for more information reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org
Join The GlideFast Team
Work with the best consultants and developers in the industry.