top of page
Chief Revenue Officer
Chief Revenue Officer
Thank you for applying! We'll be in touch.
At GlideFast Consulting, we are dedicated to helping our customers see the benefits and value of their ServiceNow implementation come to life.
As the Chief Revenue Officer (CRO) with GlideFast consulting, you will lead our sales team and drive revenue growth for our organization. The CRO will be responsible for overseeing all sales and business development activities, identifying new revenue streams, and ensuring the successful execution of sales strategies. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of developing successful sales teams, creating new business opportunities, and closing high-value deals.
* Develop and implement sales strategies that align with GlideFast’s goals and objectives
* Manage and lead the sales team to meet and exceed sales targets
* Identify new revenue streams and create opportunities for revenue growth
* Build and maintain strong relationships with key customers and stakeholders
* Collaborate with ServiceNow representatives to develop joint go-to-market strategies and drive revenue growth for both organizations
* Manage the ServiceNow relationship, including maintaining and growing the partnership, negotiating contracts, and ensuring customer satisfactio
* Work closely with the sales team to identify opportunities to leverage ServiceNow solutions to drive customer success and revenue growth
* Develop and maintain a deep understanding of ServiceNow's product offerings, roadmap, and competitive landscape
* Provide regular updates to senior management on the status of the ServiceNow relationship, including progress on joint initiatives, revenue growth, and customer feedback
* Act as the main point of contact for ServiceNow-related inquiries from internal and external stakeholders
* Stay up-to-date with industry trends and developments related to ServiceNow and make recommendations to the senior management team on how to stay ahead of the competition
* Ensure that the sales team is trained on ServiceNow's solutions and capabilities to effectively sell and market the offerings to customers
* Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure that the ServiceNow relationship is aligned with the overall business objectives and growth strategies
* Work closely with the marketing team to develop effective marketing strategies that support sales goals
* Analyze sales data and provide regular reports to senior management
* Provide guidance and support to sales team members to help them close deals
* Conduct market research to identify trends and opportunities in the industry
* Collaborate with other departments to ensure alignment of sales strategies with overall business objectives
* Foster a culture of excellence, teamwork, and continuous improvement within the sales organization
A successful candidate will have the opportunity to enroll in insurance and other role-based benefits for more information reach out to email@example.com
Join The GlideFast Team
Work with the best consultants and developers in the industry.
bottom of page