top of page
Thank you for applying! We'll be in touch.
Travel Requirement: 25% or less
Employment Status: Full-time
At GlideFast Consulting, we are dedicated to helping our customers see the benefits and value of their ServiceNow implementation come to life.
As a Business Analyst with GlideFast Consulting, you will work closely with our Business Process Consultants to identify and manage our customers’ business requirements by developing agile stories to capture process and technical design to support the implementation of ServiceNow. As a trusted partner to these organizations, you will help drive refinement of requirements to ensure that business outcomes are met and exceeded.
* Documents processes, workflows, and stories during Process Consulting Workshops ensuring that requirements are understood and delivered to specification
* Leads the story grooming and writing process, collaborating with the project team to prioritize and document business and process requirements
* Supports the Business Process Consultant and Technical Architect in sprint planning.
* Supports management of the RIDAC and creates new stories during the Execution phase
* Supports or delivers OCM activities such as knowledge transfer, documentation, and training
* Engages stakeholders in proper, prompt, and frequent grooming of project documentation and artifacts via clear written and verbal communication
* Acts as a backup to the Business Process Consultant and Engagement Manager role when needed, facilitating scum meetings, status reporting, and showbacks
* Collaborate and contribute to the organization to support continual improvement of customer delivery, best practice processes, collateral
* Guides clients on story and agile best practices
* 1-2 years of experience in at least one ServiceNow module or application
* 1-2 years of experience in Line of Business
* 1-2 years of Consulting experience (internal or external customers)
* 1-2 years of industry experience (telecom, manufacturing, finance, etc.)
* Degree in Information Technology or related field; or equivalent experience
* Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
* Excellent documentation skills
* Skilled in Active Listening
* Skilled in documenting business requirements, user stories, and project collateral.
* Strong interpersonal skills with customer centric mindset
* Experience partnering with key stakeholders/executives
* Experience writing stories and grooming requirements
* ITIL V3 or V4 Foundations Certification preferred
* Experience in at least one ServiceNow Module (ITSM, CSM, ITOM, GRC, SecOps, et.)
* Experience with Agile/SAFe methodologies
The starting pay range for this role is $85,000-$135,000. Actual compensation will depend on a number of factors, including actual work location, relevant experience (internal or external), technical skills, and other qualifications.
A successful candidate will have the opportunity to enroll in insurance and other role-based benefits for more information reach out to email@example.com
Join The GlideFast Team
Work with the best consultants and developers in the industry.
bottom of page