Thank you for applying! We'll be in touch.
Advisory and Implementation is only the beginning of our client’s ServiceNow journey. This role provides the right organizational change management strategy to prepare organizations for transformation. Leverage the tools, training, and OCM best practices necessary to achieve high levels of user adoption and business outcomes. You’ll create and deliver strategies and plans to help employees maximize the adoption of new programs by honing methods of effective and sustained behavior change.
* Lead workshops to help clients understand and plan for tactical organizational change management (OCM) activities relevant to the ServiceNow platform and their industry
* Design and conduct OCM readiness assessments, evaluate results, and present findings in an easy-to-understand manner
* Create detailed and relevant recommendations to address stakeholder needs, mitigate risk, and support project success
* Create actionable communications, coaching, training, and resistance management plans relevant to the scope of the project, ServiceNow, and client industries
* Guide clients on how to leverage emails and surveys to support end-user adoption, utilizing repeatable templates and targeted approaches
* Recommended OCM Best Practices by Industry (e.g., Manufacturing vs Health Care), demonstrating an understanding of how those organizations operate their businesses and measure success
* Identify client and industry-specific KPIs to help clients track adoption of the ServiceNow platform, making recommendations to project teams on reporting and dashboards
* Collect and provide routine client status updates to report on the overall tactical execution and progress toward change goals and deliverables
* Define and measure success metrics and monitor change progress, proactively identifying risks and opportunities
* Work collaboratively and proactively with client OCM teams, executive-level leadership, and project management functions
* Support GlideFast ServiceNow Process Consultants, Business Analysts, and Project Managers as needed to ensure client and project success
* Support internal growth initiatives such as defining new and relevant service offerings, identifying improvement opportunities, and coaching others on OCM best practices
* Support Presales in leading client conversations around the practical value of OCM activities, determining the appropriate level of need and targeted solutions
* Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Communications, Leadership Alignment, Organizational Behavior, Human Resources, or related discipline from an accredited University; or equivalent experience1 to 3 years of experience in technology-related strategy or consulting roles, with a focus on OCM-related activitiesPractitioner experience in at least one of the following areas: IT, HR, CSMAdvanced experience with a variety of presentation, documentation, and flowchart toolsSuperb communication, documentation, time management, and organizational skillsServiceNow Certified System Administrator
Preferred Experience and Skills:Relevant OCM-related certificationITIL Foundations CertificationAt least one ServiceNow CIS certification
Join The GlideFast Team
Work with the best consultants and developers in the industry.