Senior Business Analyst
Senior Business Analyst
Thank you for applying! We'll be in touch.
As a Senior Business Analyst, you will work with a vast range of organizations to help them work more efficiently and gain greater value using the ServiceNow platform. You are essential in designing and deploying best practice process solutions that help achieve the strategic goals of our customers. In this role, you will lead process discovery, re-engineering, improvement, and analysis sessions to identify solutions that are repeatable, efficient, and accelerate value by employing proven best practice solutions. You will document, prioritize, and support in the delivery of the overall solution that will allow our customers to manage work more efficiently, and meet the overall goals of the project.
* Documents processes, workflows, and stories during Process Consulting Workshops ensuring that requirements are understood and delivered to specification
* Leads the story grooming and writing process, collaborating with the project team to prioritize and document business and process requirements
* Supports the Business Process Consultant and Technical Architect in sprint planning.
* Supports management of the RIDAC and creates new stories during the Execution phase
* Supports or delivers OCM activities such as knowledge transfer, documentation, and training
* Engages stakeholders in proper, prompt, and frequent grooming of project documentation and artifacts via clear written and verbal communication
* Acts as a backup to the Business Process Consultant and Engagement Manager role when needed, facilitating scrum meetings, status reporting, and showbacks
* Responsible for authoring content and peer-reviewing functional, technical, and training documentation
* Collaborate and contribute to the organization to support continual improvement of customer delivery, best practice processes, collateral, and team development
* Coaches clients and team members on story and agile best practices
* Identifies gaps and opportunities related to Advisory team processes, artifacts, and methodologies; works with others to provide recommendations to resolve and address
* Demonstrates an understanding of project management and Agile development methodologies and tools
* Contribute to team development and knowledge sharing through Share the Wealth, training, blogs, mentorship and/or team support
* Contribute to centers of excellence development
* Continue learning service delivery solutions, technologies and methodologies
* Complete client case studies, where applicable, and assist Marketing with customer content
* Demonstrate ability to juggle multiple complex projects or initiatives at one time
* 2-3 years of experience in at least two ServiceNow modules or applications
* 2-3 years of experience in Line of Business
* 2-3 years of Consulting experience (internal or external customers)
* 2-3 years of industry experience (telecomms, manufacturing, finance, etc.)
* Experience in ServiceNow design, improvement, or operations processes
REQUIRED SOFT SKILLS:
* Self-motivated, disciplined professional able to function as a true business leader with a record of accomplishment in managing multiple complex tasks
* Uphold excellent time management and organizational skills with an aptitude toward creative problem-solving.
* Excellent proficiency with English language: written, reporting, verbal/oral communication skills; must be an effective presenter
* Proven troubleshooting skills
* Continue learning service delivery solutions, technologies, and methodologies.
* Maintain professionalism and an uninterrupted work environment during all client meetings and interactions
* Excellent communications skills required – verbally with all levels of customer IT and business management as well as written with technical assessments and project-related reports
* Skilled in documenting business requirements, user stories, and project collateral.
* Strong interpersonal skills with customer centric mindset
* Experience partnering with key stakeholders/executives
* Experience writing stories and grooming requirements
* ITIL V3 or V4 Foundations Certification
* At least one ITIL Specialist, Strategist, Leader Certification
* Certification and experience in at least one ServiceNow Module (ITSM, CSM, ITOM, GRC, SecOps, et.)
* Agile/SAFe Product Owner Certification (or equivalent)
* Degree in Information Technology or related field; or equivalent experience
A successful candidate will have the opportunity to enroll in insurance and other role-based benefits for more information reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org
Join The GlideFast Team
Work with the best consultants and developers in the industry.