Thank you for applying! We'll be in touch.
We are looking for entrepreneurial individuals with scrum master experience to help our clients with managing large scale digital transformations. Candidates will have a unique blend of project management, agile, and technology experience.
* Facilitate all the sprint ceremonies – Iteration Planning, Daily Standup, Retrospective, Review / Demo etc.
* Helps the team to commit on iteration scope as per available iteration effort and team’s capacity / velocity
* Ensure any impediments, risks or blockers are being highlighted on timely basis with the team
* Participate (or ensure participation from team) in Scrum of Scrum to ensure that dependencies are discussed and managed
* Monitors the execution of Iterations and drives continuous improvement
* Ensures that interdependencies between features/user stories involved within the Iterations are addressed
* Partner with Product Owner to prioritize the backlog and manage other scrum artifacts
* Ensuring teams manage work and priorities effectively, all team members are engaged, and all work is captured in the backlog
* Facilities and participate in discovery & design sessions and ongoing user sessions to understand user needs and requirements
* Foster an environment where team members are self organizing and are empowered
* Develop and maintain project plans
* Good understanding of technology enabled business transformation, digital transformation, delivering enterprise-level IT and digital projects
* Strong understanding of Agile and/or SAFe methodology
* Exceptional communications and stakeholder management skills
* Extensive Experience with JIRA / Confluence or other software to manage agile programs
* Ability to run program increment and iteration planning for the scrum team
* Experience working with business to elicit requirements and translate those to user-stories
* Excellent organizational skills, attention to detail, and ability to prioritize a varied workload with multiple stakeholders
* Experience performing business-demos and getting user-story-acceptance completed by business
* Understands software development lifecycle including production deployment and related processes
* Ability to work collaboratively in a creative, Agile environment and manage agile task assignments
* Bachelor's degree, preferably in Systems Engineering, Information Technology, Information Systems
* Agile Certifications, preferably Scrum.org (PSM I + PSM II), Scrum Alliance (Certified Scrum Master), or Scaled Agile (Certified Scrum Master)
Join The GlideFast Team
Work with the best consultants and developers in the industry.