ServiceNow Master Architect
ServiceNow Master Architect
Thank you for applying! We'll be in touch.
As a Senior Architect with GlideFast Consulting, you will be a technical consultant working to develop, design and own technical solutions on the ServiceNow platform. You will provide administration, application development, maintenance and technical support by using good practice web programming techniques to configure robust solutions to the client utilizing the ServiceNow platform.
* Build integrations to 3rd party platforms using Scripted REST API’s
* Lead development efforts in at least two (2) applications that are outside of ITSM
* Develop custom applications to meet customer business requirements
* Write/create custom business rules, client scripts, script includes, UI policies, ACL’s, data policies, UI scripts.
* Create overall technical architecture for ServiceNow implementations that align with customer business requirements
* Review developers code and provide recommendations/best practices to ensure success
* Attend requirements review and validation sessions as required
* Participate in scrum ceremonies
* Work independently as well as part of a team using good communication and positive attitude
* Deliver measurable, positive results within the client and team’s timeline resulting in positive feedback from clients
* Build on current platform knowledge by learning new modules and broadening skillset
* Continue learning service delivery solutions, technologies and methodologies
* Maintain professionalism and an uninterrupted work environment during all client meetings and interactions
* Uphold excellent time management and organizational skills with an aptitude toward creative problem-solving.
* Remain innovative, creative, self-directed…a great leader and team player with a record of accomplishment in managing multiple complex tasks
* Utilize strong communication, presentation, and writing skills
* Maintain current certifications, keep up to date on all Delta releases
* Consistent track record of surpassing quota and revenue goals
* 3+ years in software and/or applications sales and services
* Proven track record of building satisfied, loyal and reference able customers
* Proven success in a full life cycle sales role
* Strong operational and analytical abilities
* Experience selling cloud based enterprise applications is strongly preferred
* BA/BS Degree education preferred
* ServiceNow Master Architect Certification
GlideFast Consulting is an Equal Opportunity Employer
A successful candidate will have the opportunity to enroll in insurance and other role-based benefits for more information reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org
Join The GlideFast Team
Work with the best consultants and developers in the industry.