Tenant Manager - India
Tenant Manager - India
Thank you for applying! We'll be in touch.
As a Tenant Manager, you will be responsible for implementing and managing release processes for tenant deployments through development, test, and production environments. The Tenant Manager function works collaboratively with all participants and provides tenant client support through consultation, management of communications, and problem resolution.
* Manage the tenant on-boarding process through accurate documentation, guidance, and administration
* Manage, track and report on tenant engagement and governance standards
* Manage overall ServiceNow communications (process changes, upgrade plans, process improvement recommendations, etc.) with customer team
* Provide consultation and expertise to aid in use and deployment of ServiceNow to assure platform alignment to business strategy, problem resolution, integration best practices governance decisions and service desk architecting
* Support issue resolutions through ongoing communications and reporting of open tickets
* Root cause analysis of SEV 1-2 incidents and platform development/automation backlog updating
* Complete post-incident restoration follows ups and improvement plan development and communication
* Update the platform development/automation backlog
* Understand the business needs and the needs to standardize processes, and build this into the design
* 6 months experience as release manager
* 6 months ServiceNow experience
* Knowledge in ITIL foundation (preferred)
* Certified ServiceNow Administrator
* Agile SCRUM Certification
REQUIRED SOFT SKILLS:
* Self-motivated, disciplined professional able to function as a true business leader with a record of accomplishment in managing multiple complex tasks
* Uphold excellent time management and organizational skills with an aptitude toward creative problem-solving.
* Excellent written, reporting, verbal/oral communication skills; must be an effective presenter
* Proven troubleshooting skills
* Continue learning service delivery solutions, technologies, and methodologies.
* Maintain professionalism and an uninterrupted work environment during all client meetings and interactions
* Bachelor's degree in computer science, information systems, business administration, or other related fields preferred (or equivalent work experience)
* Agile SCRUM certification
A successful candidate will have the opportunity to enroll in insurance and other role-based benefits for more information reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org
Join The GlideFast Team
Work with the best consultants and developers in the industry.