Thank you for applying! We'll be in touch.
* Delivery of services to install, configure, and integrate software products from ServiceNow
* Develop custom software solutions as required through scripting and software development
* Prepare technical documentation as specified in customer contracts and as internally required
* Troubleshoot basic configuration/script issues
* Overall ownership of our ServiceNow instance including incident, Knowledge, Problem, Change, Service Request, and modules
* Manage and follow up on incident tickets
* Follow ITIL best practices for system maintenance and platform upgrades.
* Understanding and maintaining integrations into the platform and offering solutions for any new ones as defined.
* Perform standard daily, weekly, monthly maintenance, and overall system health checks.
* Perform standard system cloning from production to test environment.
* 6+ months delivering technical solutions on the ServiceNow platform
* Consultative skills for software service delivery to lead customers in improving their processes and organizational models
* Working knowledge in ITIL foundation is required
REQUIRED SOFT SKILLS:
* Work independently with customers on implementations and remote services
* Uphold excellent time management and organizational skills with an aptitude toward creative problem-solving.
* Working English language proficiency: writing, reporting, verbal/oral communication; must be an effective presenter
* Proven troubleshooting skills
* Remain innovative, creative, and self-directed
* Be a great leader and team player with a record of accomplishment in managing multiple complex tasks
* BA/BS Degree education preferred
* ServiceNow Certified System Administrator is required
A successful candidate will have the opportunity to enroll in insurance and other role-based benefits for more information reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org
Join The GlideFast Team
Work with the best consultants and developers in the industry.