Chief People Officer
Chief People Officer
Thank you for applying! We'll be in touch.
As CPO you will serve as an advisor, consultant, and advocate for executive team members. Additionally, the CPO will be the champion of integrating the GlideFast Consulting brand into our corporate culture. As part of this role, the CPO will be expected to provide creative and insightful solutions to critical HR issues and advise other members of the executive team accordingly.
* Develop and execute all people related strategies related to Employee Experience, Talent Acquisition, Culture & Internal Communications, Total Rewards, Diversity, Equity & Inclusion, Learning & Development, Compliance/Core HR, and our Workplace strategy with a focus on scalable solutions for an increasingly engaged and motivated workforce.
* Partner with other leaders in the organization to understand short and long-term priorities; ensure alignment of the team strategy that will meet overall goals of the organization
* Lead strategy aimed at creating a best in class employee experience across the organization
* Work with the exec team to oversee the development of our total rewards philosophy that is motivating, equitable, and rewards a high-performing culture
* Partner with functional leaders to refine and own company-wide performance management programs, feedback, promotion, and compensation cycles, as well as other critical people programs
* Oversee new hire development strategy and provide direction to scale onboarding initiatives, maintaining highly rated employee ramp up and engagement metrics
* Oversee escalated workplace investigations and employee relations or performance related matters and make recommendations regarding employment actions; ensure all matters are handled in an equitable and consistent manner
* Lead internal communication strategy ensuring employees have awareness and are engaged in company initiatives, programs, benefits, and practices
* Own HR compliance and assess readiness in close partnership with legal and finance on everything from medical, 401(k), FMLA, LOA, EEO-1 filings, OSHA, Wage and Hour laws, etc.
* Empower and enable all GlideFast employees to achieve their highest potential.
* Serve as the champion of GlideFast’s company culture and be the internal brand builder to ensure successful talent acquisition and retention.
* Continue to develop, execute and be the role model for initiatives related to GlideFast’s Mission, Vision and Core Values.
* Exhibit a superb reputation as a strategic doer, demonstrating agility and collaboration throughout the organization to develop and align the people strategy with the business strategy.
* Demonstrate a passion for, and focus on, diversity, equity, and inclusion as a competitive business advantage.
* Build strong relationships, foster trusted connections, and drive engagement and support for talent and leadership development initiatives.
* Oversee the development and implementation of comprehensive, competitive, and cost-effective compensation and benefit plans.
* Provide overall leadership and guidance for all HR roles at GlideFast to achieve trusted connections within, and on behalf of, the organization.
* A minimum of 7 years of Human Resources experience, with at least 2+ in a progressive HR leadership role.
* Excellent understanding of business acumen; must understand the organization and the evolution of the business and evolving marketplace.
* Innovative and creative at problem solving.
* Ability to clearly articulate a position and defend it, but also be willing to adapt to a changing environment within an Executive level setting.
* Excellent comprehension and organizational skills along with a strong attention to detail.
* Strong supervisory, presentation and Executive leadership skills.
* Thorough knowledge of employment-related laws, regulations, and immigration processes.
* Knowledge of, and experience with, varied human resource information systems.
* Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
REQUIRED SOFT SKILLS:
* Strong verbal communication skills with diverse audiences
* Work independently as well as part of a team using excellent communication and a positive attitude
* Remain innovative, creative, and self-directed
* Maintain professionalism and an uninterrupted work environment during all meetings and interactions.
* Maintain excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Strong interpersonal skills: compassion, self-awareness, emotional intelligence.
* BA/BS in HR (or related field); MBA or MA/MS in HR preferred.
* Certifications in HR (SPHR, SHRM-CP) preferred.
A successful candidate will have the opportunity to enroll in insurance and other role-based benefits for more information reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org
Join The GlideFast Team
Work with the best consultants and developers in the industry.