Thank you for applying! We'll be in touch.
As a Recruiting Manager with GlideFast, you will be an integral part of the development and execution of recruiting plans and their execution. You will report directly to the Director of HR to assist and deliver on all recruiting goals and projects. You will be responsible for the metrics and analytics of the recruiting team as well as the outcome of recruitment initiatives.
* Manages the daily workflow of the recruiting team.
* Develops new strategies and programs to attract candidates.
* Recruits, interviews, hires, and trains new recruiting staff.
* Provides constructive and timely performance evaluations.
* Handles discipline and termination of employees in accordance with company policy.
* Fills senior-level positions as well as positions in operations and management.
* Manages the relationship and day to day functions with recruiting firms.
* Works closely with the Director of HR to identify best practices and executes them within the recruiting team.
* Performs other related duties as assigned.
* Thorough understanding of recruiting methods and best practices, as well as applicable policies and federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations.
* Thorough understanding of technology, technical roles and technical skills.
* Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
* Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail and accuracy.
* Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
* Strong supervisory and leadership skills.
* Ability to prioritize tasks and to delegate them when appropriate.
* Strong verbal communication skills.
* Excellent communication and decision-making skills.
* Work independently as well as part of a team using excellent communication and a positive attitude.
* Remain innovative, creative, and self-directed.
* Maintain professionalism and an uninterrupted work environment during all client meetings and interaction.
* High school diploma required. Associate's or bachelor’s degree in business or related field preferred.
* Five years of recruiting experience preferred.
* Two years of management preferred.
* Technical recruiting experience a plus.
* SHRM Certified Professional (SHRM-CP) credential a plus.
* SHRM’s Talent Acquisition Specialty Credential a plus.
Join The GlideFast Team
Work with the best consultants and developers in the industry.