Vice President of Federal Sales
Vice President of Federal Sales
Thank you for applying! We'll be in touch.
At GlideFast Consulting, we are dedicated to helping our customers see the benefits and value of their ServiceNow implementation come to life.As the Vice President of Federal Sales with GlideFast Consulting, you will lead the force in driving the exponential growth of business development and success. You will be responsible for leading all aspects of the company’s business development and tactical sales activities to best align with the ownership’s overall growth strategy. You will report directly to the Managing Partners, working closely with marketing and sales personnel, project management, pre-sales Solutions Consultants, and the delivery team. You must consistently secure contracts with new customers, manage the tactical sales engine for ongoing contracts and manage and direct the sales team. Primary duties include researching and identifying business opportunities, building and maintaining successful relationships with prospects and existing clients, collaborating with the other executives on business strategy to determine objectives, evaluating current business performance, maximizing business reach and potential and leading and developing the sales team. This role also supports the full proposal lifecycle from capture, proposals and transition to the delivery staff.
● Develop positive business and personal networks towards sourcing for federal clients
● Identify and develop resources relevant to business development and sales goals
● Sell the ideals and services of the GlideFast organization to the general public towards improving on sales generation
● Attract, as well as retain clients by developing highly creative outreach strategies along with the marketing team
● Establish standards for recruitment and acquisition of talent to significantly grow the sales team
● Understand competitive landscape, analyze competitors’ strengths in the sophisticated planning tools, investmentproducts and support processes, and develop tactical plan for deliverables.
● Provide training and development- oversight and mentorship for team members and gives honest and open feedbackto aid in the development of talent.
● Research, prospect and establish leads for corporate relationships followed by an introductory needsanalysis/discovery meeting utilizing a consultative sales approach
● Arrange and conduct initial product demonstrations and presentations following the sales process and opportunity toclosure
● Provide ongoing account management and relationship building to ensure customer satisfaction and drive additionalrevenue streams by being a trusted advisor to the customer through understanding their existing and future needs todrive the ServiceNow solution within the marketplace.
● Consistent track record of meeting quota and revenue goal
● Leverage the CRM (ServiceNow) to track and prioritize sales activities and build/update our customer and prospect database.
● Work with internal resourcing team to determine appropriate resources to ensure a smooth hand-off of closed deals to the Delivery team
● Attend internal and client-facing kick-off meetings as a client advocate
● Monitor project activities and create any necessary Change Orders and/or follow-on SOWs for assigned engagements
● Work in partnership with internal pre-sales team to delivery team to ensure client success at all levels
● Responsible for bi-annual Employee Performance Reviews for team members
● Maintain professionalism and an uninterrupted work environment during all client meetings and interactions.
● Maintain excellent verbal and written communication skills
● Proven track record of building satisfied, loyal and referenceable customers
● Deliver success in a full life cycle sales role
● Demonstrate strong operational and analytical abilities
● Any other duties or tasks assigned by the Managing Partners
Join The GlideFast Team
Work with the best consultants and developers in the industry.