Director of Federal Sales
Director of Federal Sales
Thank you for applying! We'll be in touch.
As Director of Federal Sales with GlideFast, you will be expected to grow revenue through the development of the sales team and sales processes as well as through strong relationship building with qualified prospects. This will be accomplished by teaching, mentoring and motivating junior sales team members, assisting them in achieving success and hitting their metrics. In addition, you will also aggressively prospect new clients and future team members to move through the GlideFast qualification process aiding in the growth and expansion of the GlideFast organization.
* Research, prospect and establish leads for corporate relationships followed by an introductory needs analysis/discovery meeting utilizing a consultative sales approach
● Arrange and conduct initial product demonstrations and presentations following the sales process and opportunity to closure
● Provide ongoing account management and relationship building to ensure customer satisfaction and drive additional revenue streams by being a trusted advisor to the customer through understanding their existing and future needs to drive the ServiceNow solution within the marketplace.
● Consistent track record of meeting quota and revenue goal
● Leverage the CRM (ServiceNow) to track and prioritize sales activities and build/update our customerand prospect database.
● Work with internal resourcing team to determine appropriate resources to ensure a smooth hand-offof closed deals to the Delivery team
● Attend internal and client-facing kick-off meetings as a client advocate
● Monitor project activities and create any necessary Change Orders and/or follow-on SOWs for assignedengagements
● Work in partnership with internal pre-sales team to delivery team to ensure client success at all levels
● Maintain professionalism and an uninterrupted work environment during all client meetings andinteractions.
● Maintain excellent verbal and written communication skills
● Proven track record of building satisfied, loyal and reputable customers
● Provide a high level of customer service consistently across all engagements
● Deliver success in a full life cycle sales role
● Demonstrate strong operational and analytical abilities
● Any other duties or tasks assigned by the manager
A successful candidate will have the opportunity to enroll in insurance and other role-based benefits for more information reach out to email@example.com
Join The GlideFast Team
Work with the best consultants and developers in the industry.