Thank you for applying! We'll be in touch.
* Maintains filing systems as assigned.
* Retrieves information as requested from records, email, minutes, and other related documents.
* prepares written summaries of data when needed.
* Responds to and resolves administrative inquiries and questions
* Welcomes and directs visitors and clients.
* Stock office/kitchen supplies
* Receive/send out office mail/packages
* Assist with internal projects as assigned by the Executive team
* Preparing meeting/events
* Arrange/prepare all office visits for internal team and clients
* Preparing slide decks for upcoming meetings
* Swag inventory/sending
* Assist with office maintenance and upkeep
* Assist with local events (being the onsite contact person)
* Book travel for consultants on an as needed basis
* Working knowledge of office equipment
* Thorough understanding of office management procedures
* Excellent organizational and time management skills
* Analytical abilities and aptitude in problem-solving
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Proficiency in MS Office
* Ability to work independently.
* Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
* Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at times.
A successful candidate will have the opportunity to enroll in insurance and other role-based benefits for more information reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org
Join The GlideFast Team
Work with the best consultants and developers in the industry.