Thank you for applying! We'll be in touch.
● Source and attract candidates using job sites, social media and other avenues
● Conduct interviews and filter candidates for open positions
● Collaborate with department managers on a regular basis and proactively identify immediate andfuture hiring needs
● Plan and schedule candidate interviews throughout the full interview cycle using good communicationwith the team and candidate
● Act as a point of contact and build influential candidate relationships during the selection process
● Research and brainstorm new recruiting tactics and avenues- thinking outside-the-box
● Meticulously update the ATS with applicant data and information to ensure proper documentation forfuture reference
● Monitor and apply HR recruiting best practices
● Work to ensure the companies attract, hire and retain the best employees, while growing astrong talent pipeline
● 3+ years of relevant recruiting experience
● Demonstrated ability to qualify candidates according to hiring team requirements
● Demonstrated knowledge of various recruiting techniques, and experience in online/social mediarecruiting
● Proven ability to communicate and effectively “sell” an organization’s value proposition
REQUIRED SOFT SKILLS:
● Maintain strong communication, presentation, and writing skills
● Maintain professionalism and an uninterrupted work environment during all client meetings andinteractions.
● Work independently, as well as part of a team, using good communication and positive attitude,promoting our passionate and family-like GlideFast culture
● Minimum of a Bachelor's degree or equivalent in a related field; or additional working experience
A successful candidate will have the opportunity to enroll in insurance and other role-based benefits for more information reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org
Join The GlideFast Team
Work with the best consultants and developers in the industry.