As a Recruiter with GlideFast Consulting, you will manage your own portfolio of candidates through searching,sourcing and screening potential candidates. You will assist with the full cycle recruiting process from the first touchpoint through screening, interviewing and salary negotiation, all while ensuring candidates have a pleasantexperience. Your main objective is to find talented and qualified candidates that will assist in GlideFast/Pharicode’sbusiness development and exponential growth building the pipeline needed to handle the companys’ complex andvibrant resourcing needs.
● Source and attract candidates using job sites, social media and other avenues
● Conduct interviews and filter candidates for open positions
● Collaborate with department managers on a regular basis and proactively identify immediate andfuture hiring needs
● Plan and schedule candidate interviews throughout the full interview cycle using good communicationwith the team and candidate
● Act as a point of contact and build influential candidate relationships during the selection process
● Research and brainstorm new recruiting tactics and avenues- thinking outside-the-box
● Meticulously update the ATS with applicant data and information to ensure proper documentation forfuture reference
● Monitor and apply HR recruiting best practices
● Work to ensure the companies attract, hire and retain the best employees, while growing astrong talent pipeline
Thank you for applying! We'll be in touch.
● 3+ years of relevant recruiting experience
● Demonstrated ability to qualify candidates according to hiring team requirements
● Demonstrated knowledge of various recruiting techniques, and experience in online/social mediarecruiting
● Proven ability to communicate and effectively “sell” an organization’s value proposition
REQUIRED SOFT SKILLS:
● Maintain strong communication, presentation, and writing skills
● Maintain professionalism and an uninterrupted work environment during all client meetings andinteractions.
● Work independently, as well as part of a team, using good communication and positive attitude,promoting our passionate and family-like GlideFast culture
● Minimum of a Bachelor's degree or equivalent in a related field; or additional working experience
Join The GlideFast Team
Work with the best consultants and developers in the industry.