Vice President of Sales
Vice President of Sales
Thank you for applying! We'll be in touch.
● Develop positive business and personal networks towards sourcing for new clients
● Identify and develop resources relevant to business development and sales goals
● Sell the ideals and services of the GlideFast organization to the general public towards improving on sales generation
● Attract, as well as retain clients by developing highly creative outreach strategies along with the marketing team
● Establish standards for recruitment and acquisition of talent to significantly grow the sales team
● Understand competitive landscape, analyze competitors’ strengths in the sophisticated planning tools, investmentproducts and support processes, and develop tactical plan for deliverables.
● Provide training and development- oversight and mentorship for team members and gives honest and open feedbackto aid in the development of talent.
● Research, prospect and establish leads for corporate relationships followed by an introductory needsanalysis/discovery meeting utilizing a consultative sales approach
● Arrange and conduct initial product demonstrations and presentations following the sales process and opportunity toclosure
● Provide ongoing account management and relationship building to ensure customer satisfaction and drive additionalrevenue streams by being a trusted advisor to the customer through understanding their existing and future needs todrive the ServiceNow solution within the marketplace.
● Consistent track record of meeting quota and revenue goal
● Leverage the CRM (ServiceNow) to track and prioritize sales activities and build/update our customer and prospect database.
● Work with internal resourcing team to determine appropriate resources to ensure a smooth hand-off of closed deals to the Delivery team
● Attend internal and client-facing kick-off meetings as a client advocate
● Monitor project activities and create any necessary Change Orders and/or follow-on SOWs for assigned engagements
● Work in partnership with internal pre-sales team to delivery team to ensure client success at all levels
● Responsible for bi-annual Employee Performance Reviews for team members
● Maintain professionalism and an uninterrupted work environment during all client meetings and interactions.
● Maintain excellent verbal and written communication skills
● Proven track record of building satisfied, loyal and referenceable customers
● Deliver success in a full life cycle sales role
● Demonstrate strong operational and analytical abilities
● Any other duties or tasks assigned by the Managing Partners
A successful candidate will have the opportunity to enroll in insurance and other role-based benefits for more information reach out to email@example.com
Join The GlideFast Team
Work with the best consultants and developers in the industry.