Thank you for applying! We'll be in touch.
As a Marketing Specialist with GlideFast Consulting, you will be an integral part of the development and execution of marketing plans. You will report directly to the Director of Marketing to assist and deliver on all marketing goals and projects. You will work closely with the sales team to develop creative marketing strategies and then plan, run, and follow up on all company events. You will conduct market research and update company blogs, social media, and events on the public website.
Travel Requirements: 30% or less
Employment Status: Full-time
* Conduct market research to find answers about consumer requirements, habits and trends
* Help with inbound and outbound marketing activities
* Develop ideas for creative marketing campaigns
* Create and send weekly internal newsletter to all employees
* Create and deploy regular social media postings
* Update blog and events on public website
* Assist with booking travel
* Purchase swag and coordinate delivery
* Work closely with sales team for new marketing campaigns
* Analyze marketing data and ROI for efficiency of campaigns
* Create and maintain the marketing budget
* Plan, run and follow up on events (field marketing)
* Event logistics (flights, hotels, etc.)
* Sell Sheet Designing
* Write copy for marketing collateral
* Create standard company presentations for sales and events
* Responsible for Go-Live cakes
* Act as a go-to resource for up-to-date, accurate research and market
* Work with partners on joint partner marketing
* Maintain professionalism and an uninterrupted work environment during all client meetings and interactions.
* Advanced communication skills, flexibility and the ability to adapt quickly to change
A successful candidate will have the opportunity to enroll in insurance and other role-based benefits for more information reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org
Join The GlideFast Team
Work with the best consultants and developers in the industry.