Thank you for applying! We'll be in touch.
As the Contract Specialist at GlideFast, you are responsible for support, review, and management of all aspects of Solutions contracts, including but not limited to Master Service Agreements, Purchase Agreements, Statements of Work, Change Orders, Non-Disclosure Agreements, Vendor Agreements, and Partner Agreements. The Contract Specialists reports to the Chief Solutions Officers and works with executive leaders to strategize current and future efforts in line with company growth targets.
● Prepare, draft, and edit Solutions contracts between GlideFast and potential clients.
● Evaluates or monitors contractor project performance to determine necessity for amendments or extension of contracts, and compliance to contractual obligations.
● Analyze and prepares documents for approval or rejection for deviations from contract specifications and delivery schedules.
● Analyzes price proposals, financial reports, and other data to determine justification of prices; reviews and interprets contract provisions to achieve cost efficiencies and reductions where feasible.
● Research regulations to guarantee contracts are updated and in compliance with laws.
● Coordinate with client to guarantee terms of contracts are fulfilled with the contract terms and regulations.
● Establishes and manages quality documentation by writing and updating quality procedures.
● Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
● Maintain industry knowledge on quality excellence and innovation.
● Self-starter with a record of accomplishment.
● Disciplined, self-directed and a team motivator and team player!
● Any other duties or tasks assigned by the manager.
* Bachelors Degree in law (or prelaw) or relevant field
Join The GlideFast Team
Work with the best consultants and developers in the industry.