Thank you for applying! We'll be in touch.
● Prepare, draft, and edit Solutions contracts between GlideFast and potential clients.
● Evaluates or monitors contractor project performance to determine necessity for amendments or extension of contracts, and compliance to contractual obligations.
● Analyze and prepares documents for approval or rejection for deviations from contract specifications and delivery schedules.
● Analyzes price proposals, financial reports, and other data to determine justification of prices; reviews and interprets contract provisions to achieve cost efficiencies and reductions where feasible.
● Research regulations to guarantee contracts are updated and in compliance with laws.
● Coordinate with client to guarantee terms of contracts are fulfilled with the contract terms and regulations.
● Establishes and manages quality documentation by writing and updating quality procedures.
● Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
● Maintain industry knowledge on quality excellence and innovation.
● Self-starter with a record of accomplishment.
● Disciplined, self-directed and a team motivator and team player!
● Any other duties or tasks assigned by the manager.
* Bachelors Degree in law (or prelaw) or relevant field
A successful candidate will have the opportunity to enroll in insurance and other role-based benefits for more information reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org
Join The GlideFast Team
Work with the best consultants and developers in the industry.