Thank you for applying! We'll be in touch.
As a Personal Assistant with Pharicode, your role will marry personal assistance, office management, and administrative support to the Managing Partners of Pharicode. This must be a high energy person with laser-like attention to detail. The person must have the ability and inclination to roll up his or her sleeves and do whatever it takes to get the job done. The Personal Assistant must be a creative thinker that anticipates the needs of the Managing Partners of Pharicode and can think on their feet to allow him to move through his complex schedule with ease and efficiency. The Personal Assistant will have the ability to work independently on projects from conception to completion, and must be able to handle a wide variety of activities and confidential matters with discretion.
* Run personal errands and special requests for the President of GlideFast Consultant
* Assistance on errands, travel planning, chores and appointment scheduling
* Arrange conference rooms, catering, presentation materials, and audio/visual setup for meetings
* Accompany on work trips whether it be as a driver or assistant as needed
* Coordinate maintenance of executive’s cars and home(s)
* Open personal mail and packages and handle in a timely manner
* Any other duties and responsibilities as requested by the manager
* Previous assistant experience preferred
* Professional demeanor with tact and discretion while handling confidential information
* Proactive nature with the ability to take initiative and multitask
* Current driving license
A successful candidate will have the opportunity to enroll in insurance and other role-based benefits for more information reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org
Join The GlideFast Team
Work with the best consultants and developers in the industry.