Regional Sales Executive
Regional Sales Executive
At GlideFast Consulting, we are dedicated to helping our customers see the benefits and value of their ServiceNow implementation come to life.
As a Regional Sales Executive with GlideFast Consulting, you will be an integral force in driving the exponential growth of business development and success. You will accomplish this through aggressive identification and qualification of potential customers for ServiceNow products and professional services provided by GlideFast Consulting. You will proactively identify, engage and close new business while engaging with customers at every level of the sales cycle.
Location: Remote to one of the following regions: Seattle, Chicago, or Wisconsin
Travel Requirements: 30% or less
Employment Status: Full-time
* Research, prospect and establish leads for corporate relationships followed by an introductory needs analysis/discovery meeting utilizing a consultative sales approach
* Arrange and conduct initial product demonstrations and presentations following the sales process and opportunity to closure
* Provide ongoing account management and relationship building to ensure customer satisfaction and drive additional revenue streams by being a trusted advisor to the customer through understanding their existing and future needs to drive the ServiceNow solution within the marketplace.
* Consistent track record of meeting quota and revenue goal
* Leverage the CRM (ServiceNow) to track and prioritize sales activities and build/update our customer and prospect database.
* Work with internal resourcing team to determine appropriate resources to ensure a smooth hand-off of closed deals to the Delivery team
* Attend internal and client-facing kick-off meetings as a client advocate
* Monitor project activities and create any necessary Change Orders and/or follow-on SOWs for assigned engagements
* Work in partnership with internal pre-sales team to delivery team to ensure client success at all levels
* Maintain professionalism and an uninterrupted work environment during all client meetings and interactions.
* Maintain excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Proven track record of building satisfied, loyal and reputable customers
* Deliver success in a full life cycle sales role
* Demonstrate strong operational and analytical abilities
Consistent track record of surpassing quota and revenue goals
3+ years in software and/or applications sales and services
Proven track record of building satisfied, loyal and reference able customers
Proven success in a full life cycle sales role
Strong operational and analytical abilities
Experience selling cloud based enterprise applications is strongly preferred
BA/BS Degree education preferred