GRC Technical Consultant
GRC Technical Consultant
Thank you for applying! We'll be in touch.
At GlideFast Consulting, we are dedicated to helping our customers see the benefits and value of their ServiceNow implementation come to life.
As a GRC Technical Consultant with GlideFast Consulting, you will work to develop, design and own technical solutions on the ServiceNow platform. This role is responsible for steering clients through an implementation of the ServiceNow GRC suite of applications. You will provide administration, application development, maintenance and technical support by using good practice web programming techniques to configure robust solutions to the client utilizing the ServiceNow platform.
Travel Requirements: 25% or less
Employment Status: Full-time
- Technical experience implementing solutions (configuration and customization) for all components of the ServiceNow GRC product
- Ability to assess vendor security within Compliance and Risk applications
- Ability to leverage ServiceNow GRC tools to track, monitor, report, and remediate findings
- Can create custom business rules, client scripts, script includes, UI policies, ACL’s, data policies, UI scripts
- Can troubleshoot basic configuration/script issues
- Can demonstrate a record of accomplishment in managing multiple complex tasks simultaneously
- Can work independently and collaboratively with customers and delivery teams on implementations and remote services
- Exhibits punctual and attentive attendance at all project meetings including: requirements review and validation sessions, SCRUM ceremonies
- Utilizes strong communication, presentation, and writing skills
- Delivers measurable, positive results within the client and team’s timeline resulting in positive feedback from clients
- Continuously improves upon current platform knowledge by learning new applications, studying new release notes, maintaining certifications, and broadening skill sets
- Remains innovative, creative, and self-directed…a great leader and team player with a record of accomplishment in managing multiple complex tasks
- Strong working knowledge of ServiceNow GRC module
- ServiceNow Certified System Administrator is required
- Solid competencies in ServiceNow platform, GRC/SECOPS, ITSM, ITOM
- ServiceNow CIS certification in GRC preferred
- Consulting experience strongly preferred
- BA/BS Degree education preferred
A successful candidate will have the opportunity to enroll in insurance and other role-based benefits for more information reach out to email@example.com
Join The GlideFast Team
Work with the best consultants and developers in the industry.