At GlideFast Consulting, we are dedicated to helping our customers see the benefits and value of their ServiceNow implementation come to life.
As an Architect with GlideFast Consulting, you will be a technical consultant working to develop, design and own technical solutions on the ServiceNow platform. You will provide administration, application development, maintenance and technical support by using good practice web programming techniques to configure robust solutions to the client utilizing the ServiceNow platform.
Travel Requirements: 25% or less
Employment Status: Full-time
* Write/create custom business rules, client scripts, script includes, UI policies, ACL’s, data policies, UI scripts
* Lead development effort of solutions in three (3) or more of the following specializations:
* ServiceNow Mainline Application(s) (ITSM, ITBM, CSM, HR, ITOM, etc)
* Service Portal (HTML, CSS, AngularJS, SASS, Bootstrap)
* Custom Application Development (Scoped Applications)
* 3rd Party Integrations Development (REST, SOAP, MID Servers, etc)
* Create overall technical architecture for ServiceNow implementations that align with customer business requirements
* Attend requirements review and validation sessions as required
* Participate in scrum ceremonies
* Deliver measurable, positive results within the client and team’s timeline resulting in positive feedback from clients
* Build on current platform knowledge by learning new modules and broadening skillset
* Continue learning service delivery solutions, technologies and methodologies
* Maintain professionalism and an uninterrupted work environment during all client meetings and interactions
* Provide technical best practices, architecture and code review
* Uphold excellent time management and organizational skills with an aptitude toward creative problem-solving.
* Remain innovative, creative, self-directed…a great leader and team player with a record of accomplishment in managing multiple complex tasks
* Utilize strong communication, presentation, and writing skills
* Maintain current certifications, keep up to date on all Delta releases
* Minimum 5 years IT related experience
* CSA Certification required
* ServiceNow Application Developer; Implementation Specialist are a plus
* Consulting experience required
* Excellent written, verbal and presentation communication skills.
* Experience leading and directing multiple projects simultaneously.
* Experience delegating work to subordinate or less experienced team members
* Proven leadership ability