Thank you for applying! We'll be in touch.
Location: Woburn, MA
Travel Requirements: 5% or less
Employment Status: Full time
At GlideFast Consulting, we are dedicated to helping our customers see the benefits and value of their ServiceNow implementation come to life.
As an Office Manager with GlideFast Consulting, you will be onsite at our GlideFast Headquarters, providing support to the GlideFast Consulting and Pharicode, LLC Operations and Resourcing Team as well as acting as an office manager. You will assist the Operations Manager and VP of Operations to manage the flow of the Operations department and optimize day-to-day activities by completing clerical and administrative tasks related to the functionality of the organization.
* Maintains filing systems as assigned.
* Retrieves information as requested from records, email, minutes, and other related documents.
* prepares written summaries of data when needed.
* Responds to and resolves administrative inquiries and questions
* Welcomes and directs visitors and clients.
* Stock office/kitchen supplies
* Receive/send out office mail/packages
* Assist with internal projects as assigned by the Executive team
* Preparing meeting/events
* Arrange/prepare all office visits for internal team and clients
* Preparing slide decks for upcoming meetings
* Swag inventory/sending
* Assist with office maintenance and upkeep
* Assist with local events (being the onsite contact person)
* Book travel for consultants on an as needed basis
* Working knowledge of office equipment
* Thorough understanding of office management procedures
* Excellent organizational and time management skills
* Analytical abilities and aptitude in problem-solving
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Proficiency in MS Office
* Ability to work independently.
* Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
* Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at times.
A successful candidate will have the opportunity to enroll in insurance and other role-based benefits for more information reach out to email@example.com
Join The GlideFast Team
Work with the best consultants and developers in the industry.