Thank you for applying! We'll be in touch.
Travel Requirements: 25% or less
Employment Status: Full-time
At GlideFast Consulting, we are dedicated to helping our customers see the benefits and value of their ServiceNow implementation come to life.
As an Engagement Manager with GlideFast Consulting, you will be accountable for the management and delivery of ServiceNow implementation projects. You will provide oversight and management of resources, as well as scope, schedule and cost related to projects. Utilizing best practices for effective project management, you will lead project management and operational support activities to define work schedules and assignments, review deliverables, manage discrepancies and communicate effectively with the customer and team.
* Develop and manage relations with key client stakeholders.
* Work in partnership with clients to provide best practice solutions in order to meet their business objectives
* Provide oversight and management of scope, time and schedule on assigned projects
* Develop Work Breakdown Structures and full project plans using MS Project, or other project management tools. Update resource plans on a regular basis as directed by management.
* Ensure project collateral is delivered to client in a timely manner and centrally stored. This includes, but not limited to, pre- implementation checklists, kick-off meeting and workshop presentation decks, project plans and meeting agendas/notes.
* Work independently as well as part of a team using good communication and positive attitude, promoting our passionate and family-like culture.
* Collaborate with solution consultants,, business process consultants and developers to deliver solutions to client
* Direct discovery workshops at client site and/or remotely to validate requirements for engagement
* Deliver measurable, positive results within the client and team’s timeline resulting in positive feedback from clients
* Build on current platform knowledge by learning new modules and broadening skillset.
* Continue learning service delivery solutions, technologies and methodologies.
* Maintain professionalism and an uninterrupted work environment during all client meetings and interactions.
* Uphold excellent time management and organization skills
* Remain disciplined and self-directed…a great leader and team player with a record of accomplishment in managing multiple complex projects.
* Be a trusted advisor to the customer through understanding their existing and future needs to drive the ServiceNow solution
* Strong communication, presentation, and writing skills
* Maintain current certifications
* Keep up to date on all Delta releases
GlideFast Consulting is an Equal Opportunity Employer
* CSA certification preferred
* ITIL 4 certification preferred
* PMP Certification preferred
Join The GlideFast Team
Work with the best consultants and developers in the industry.