Join The GlideFast Team
Work with the best consultants and developers in the industry.
Cleared ServiceNow Administrator
As a Cleared ServiceNow Administrator, you will design and build the ServiceNow platform for internal and external uses. The ServiceNow Administrator is responsible for working to develop, design and own technical solutions on the ServiceNow platform. Additionally, you will provide administration, maintenance, and technical support by using sound best-practice web programming techniques to configure robust solutions to the customer utilizing the ServiceNow platform.
* Delivery of services to install, configure, and integrate software products from ServiceNow
* Develop custom software solutions as required through scripting and software development
* Prepare technical documentation as specified in customer contracts and as internally required
* Troubleshoot basic configuration/script issues
* Overall ownership of our ServiceNow instance including incident, Knowledge, Problem, Change, Service Request, and modules
* Manage and follow up on incident tickets
* Follow ITIL best practices for system maintenance and platform upgrades.
* Understanding and maintaining integrations into the platform and offering solutions for any new ones as defined.
* Perform standard daily, weekly, monthly maintenance, and overall system health checks.
* Perform standard system cloning from production to test environment.
Thank you for applying! We'll be in touch.
* 6+ months delivering technical solutions on the ServiceNow platform
* Consultative skills for software service delivery to lead customers in improving their processes and organizational models
* Working knowledge in ITIL foundation is required
REQUIRED SOFT SKILLS:
* Work independently with customers on implementations and remote services
* Uphold excellent time management and organizational skills with an aptitude toward creative problem-solving.
* Working English language proficiency: writing, reporting, verbal/oral communication; must be an effective presenter
* Proven troubleshooting skills
* Remain innovative, creative, and self-directed
* Be a great leader and team player with a record of accomplishment in managing multiple complex tasks
* Active DoD Clearance: Public Trust or higher is required
* BA/BS Degree education preferred
* ServiceNow Certified System Administrator is required